Stay sane, stay safe. Our Covid-19 prevention measures.
Due to the current situation, we want to make sure that CityHub is a safe place for our travellers. On this page you’ll find some of the COVID-19 prevention measures that we are currently taking.
We keep a close eye on our shared spaces, making sure that travellers and staff wear a face mask and keep a 1.5m distance from each other and that Hangout, hallways, bathrooms and toilets are spick and span at all times.
- It is mandatory to wear a face masks in all public spaces.
- Capacity is limited in order for both travellers and staff to keep 1.5m distance from each other.
- All spaces and surfaces are disinfected multiple times per day. Hand sanitizers are always available.
- Lines and arrows, posters and signs are there to guide your way and remind you of the safety measures and a CityHost is always around in case you have doubts.
Your Hub is your own private space: safe and clean, private and comfortable. Hubs are cleaned and inspected after every check out. Whenever possible, they are kept empty for 24 hours in between stays.
- Your own private room, nobody enters unless authorized by you.
- The air is constantly refreshed by a ventilation system ensuring a healthy environment.
- Housekeeping is enhanced and disinfectant wipes are provided.
- Extra cleaning during your stay is available on request.